We would like to welcome all of our new parents and children to Rothley Park Kindergarten.
Dates For Your Diary
The Nursery will be closed on Monday 27th August. We will re-open as usual on Tuesday 28th August. We hope you have a lovely bank holiday.
We would like to wish all of our school leavers the very best of luck in September when they begin their next journey into school. We will miss you but please promise to come back and visit. We offer full and part time sessions as and when required on availability for all children who are leaving the nursery for school and are under the age of 5 years throughout the year and during school holiday. Please speak to us in the office. We wish you all well.
Free Early Education Funding
FEEE is available to all children the term following their third birthday, for a minimum of 38 week’s per year. This is claimed by the setting and throughout term time only. Each term can vary between 11 and 15 weeks. The deduction will be shown on your invoice each month. Please do not hesitate to see us in the office if you have any queries regarding your child’s funding.
Mobile and Other Recoding Devices
To ensure the safety and welfare of children in our care we operate a personal mobile phone usage policy which stipulates that personal mobile phones cannot be used by parents, visitors or staff when in the presence of children, on the premises. All staff mobile phones are placed on silence or switched off and are kept in their lockers. Staff can only use their mobile mobiles within the restricted (staffroom) area. As a reminder ‘Phone Prohibited’ signs are displayed at the entrance of both nursery and the bungalow premises. A sign is also on display outside the nursery staff room. Our main priority is the safety of your children and we thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
A polite message to all parents and carers that all children’s clothes are clearly labelled with your child’s full name. This will enable us to identify items of clothing if they are separated from a child.
- Sophia who will be 4 on 2 August
- Amaya who will be 3 on 6 August
- Agnes who will be 4 on 8 August
- Maya who will be 4 on 8 August
- Paisley who will be 4 on 8 August
- James who will be 3 on 9 August
- Isobella who will be 3 on 15 August
- Oliver who will be 1 on 16 August
- Indigo who will be 3 on 19 August
- Ada who will be 4 on 23 August
- Lily who will be 2 on 25 August
- George who will be 1 on 25 August
- Theo who will be 3 on 28 August
- Krish who will be 2 on 28 August
- Erin who will be 1 on 29 August
- Grace who will be 1 on 29 August
Happy Birthday From All Our Staff
ActivityFrozen dinosaur eggs-
You will need:
• balloons (the larger sized ones work best – we used 30cm rounds)
• Small Plastic Dinosaur Toys, or any animals you wish to use.
1. Take your toy Dinosaurs and insert them into the balloons…at first this will seem difficult, but once you get onto the second one it’s very easy! Just gradually worm the balloon over the Dinosaur ensuring to be a little gentle as you don’t want to pierce the balloon with any spiky dino parts.
2.Take your Dino-stuffed balloon and fill it with water!
3. Transport your future frozen fossils to the freezer and let them freeze overnight.
4. Once frozen, pull the balloon off the frozen egg…you might need scissors to get it started, but once it starts coming off, it’s really quite easy.