We would like to welcome all of our new parents and children to Rothley Park Kindergarten.
We would appreciate if you could all please keep your children with you at all times whilst on nursery site, it has been noted that children are pressing the door release button. This is for their own safety and also constantly pressing the buttons is causing damage to the system. Also children are running around outside between parked and moving vehicles whilst parents are talking amongst themselves.
On Tuesday 5 June we will be holding our school leaver ‘Graduation Photos’ between 10:00am and 2:00pm, any children who do not attend on this day please feel free to bring them to have their photo taken after 12.30pm. Please be prepared to sit and wait.
School Leaver's Party
We will be holding a school leavers party on Wednesday 6 June in both Pre School Room and the Pre School Bungalow between 2:30pm-4:30pm. If your child does not attend on the day of the party, they are still welcome but parents must attend and take full responsibility for their child.
Please NO siblings due to the high volume of children already attending the party.
As the warm weather is approaching please can you provide sun cream and a sun hat clearly labelled with your child’s name. This will allow us to take your child outside to playing the sunshine. Unfortunately, if your child has no sun cream of their own, then they will have to stay inside for their own safety. Thank you for your cooperation.
Summer HolidaysTo assist with our planning, please could you inform the reception when you will be away on holiday. This will be very much appreciated.
All the staff at Rothley Park Kindergarten would like to wish the following children a happy birthday:
- Stanley who will be 3 on 1st June
- Evalina who will be 4 on 1st June
- Isabelle who will be 3 on 2nd June
- George who will be 4 on 5th June
- Willow who will be 3 on 7th June
- Siya who will be 2 on 12th June
- Sofia who will be 2 on 13th June
- Austin who will be 1 on 14th June
- Zac who will be 4 on 18th June
- Auden who will be 1 on 19th June
- Harry who will be 2 on 19th June
- Isabella who will be 2 on 20th June
- Ruby who will be 4 on 20th June
- Arya who will be 3 on 20th June
- Callum who will be 3 on 21st June
- Isaac who will be 2 on 23rd June
- Riaan who will be 2 on 25th June
- Sebastian who will be 3 on 28th June
- Jackson who will be 2 on 29th June
- Ava who will be 1 on 30th June
Father's Day ActivityHere’s a quick idea for a nice memorabilia item. Simply paint your child’s hands and feet and take prints of them, add in key information about them, for example their special toy, how old they are, favourite colour, you could even add in a photo. Finally, simply hang with string at the back.
Ideal for a memorable Father’s Day present.