I refer to the Government’s “Our Plan To Rebuild” statement, dated Monday 11th May 2020.
MOST IMPORTANTLY PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE NURSERY IF ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY IS DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19.
The recovery strategy for our nursery will be to re-open to all children as from Monday 1st June 2020. There will be safety procedures to adhere to and these are listed below. We appreciate that difficulties will be involved, especially with young babies when handing over to practitioners, however this is for everyone safety.
Please be aware of the following changes which you must adhere to; this is to keep everyone safe. This procedure will enable the nursery to run as smoothly as possible under these difficult circumstances.
- Please continue to use hand sanitiser provided in the reception area on entering the premises.
- Only one parent entering the nursery for a drop off and collection of their child/ren.
- Siblings cannot be brought into the nursery, who do not attend the nursery
- When entering the premises to keep 2 metres apart.
- Enter the premises from the front door and exit from the door from your child’s room into the garden and through the back gate. Another hand sanitiser will be available for you on the gate post.
- No parents congregating in the corridors to chat to other parents. All socialising to be done in the car park (2 metres apart).
- Do not kiss your child on leaving them whilst in the arms of a Nursery Practitioner. We understand this is may be difficult, however we need to protect everyone.
On 1st June 2020 we will resume charging, full fees, as per your contracts.
We need all our parents to work together with us in these difficult times so please be patient when arriving as you may be asked to wait few minutes before entering the premises. We will be monitoring the entrance to keep it flowing.
Thanking you for your continuing support, we all look forward to seeing you soon.