We would like to welcome all of our new parents and children to Rothley Park Kindergarten
Government Funding Early Education Entitlement
FEEE is available to all children the term following their third birthday, for a minimum of 38 week’s per year. This is claimed by the setting and throughout term time only. Each term can vary between 11 and 15 weeks. The funding hours will be shown on your invoice each month. Please do not hesitate to see us in the office if you have any queries regarding your child’s funding. Funding is offered only over term-time, no funding is available in August.
Mobile and Other Recording Devices
To ensure the safety and welfare of children in our care we operate a personal mobile phone usage policy which stipulates that personal mobile phones cannot be used by parents, visitors or staff when in the presence of children, on the premises. All staff mobile phones are placed on silence or switched off and are kept in their lockers. Staff can only use their mobile mobiles within the restricted (staffroom) area. As a reminder ‘Phone Prohibited’ signs are displayed at the entrance of both nursery and the bungalow premises. A sign is also on display outside the nursery staff room. Our main priority is the safety of your children and we thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
We are currently experiencing a high level of accidents within our nursery car park, there has been a number of issues reported within our car park especially as busy times. We would like to remind all our parents that you can use the parking, not only at the front of the building but also around the side of the building where we offer ample additional parking.
We would like to keep our car park a safe environment for dropping off and collection of all children.
To help us do so please:
• Stick to the 5mph speed limit.
• Drive cautiously and considerately.
• Be considerate to other customers.
• Drive extra carefully on the nursery and nearby roads.
• Ensure all children are seat belted into correct legal seat requirements.
• Park within bays where marked appropriately.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Health & Safety
Please can you provide your child with nappies, wipes, creams, sun-cream, Calpol or Nurofen when required. We do not have any spares and we are finding this difficult to change your child accordingly without any of their own products. This is for your child’s personal needs to be met. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Albie who will be 3 on 1 January
- Rosie who will be 2 on 10 January
- Buddy who will be 3 on 11 January
- Isaiah who will be 4 on 13 January
- Kian who will be 4 on 15 January
- Arthur who will be 2 on 16 January
- Jaxon who will be 4 on 19 January
- Isabella who will be 1 on 19 January
- Marla who will be 2 on 20 January
- Jenson who will be 2 on 23 January
- Eliyana who will be 4 on 27 January
- Emily who will be 2 on 30 January
- Amber who will be 3 on 30 January
- Maisie who will be 4 on 31 January
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL STAFF