We would like to welcome all of our new parents and children to Rothley Park Kindergarten
Free Early Education Entitlement
FEEE is available to all children the term following their third birthday, for a minimum of 38 week’s per year. This is claimed by the setting and throughout term time only. Each term can vary between 11 and 15 weeks. The funding hours will be shown on your invoice each month. Please do not hesitate to see us in the office if you have any queries regarding your child’s funding. Funding is offered only over term-time, no funding is available in August.
AUTUMN TERM ENTITLEMENT 2019 -15 WEEKS IN TOTAL
September - 4 weeks October – 4 weeks November – 4 weeks December – 3 weeks
SPRING TERM ENTITLEMENT 2020 – 12 WEEKS IN TOTAL
January – 4 weeks February – 4 weeks March – 4 weeks
SUMMER TERM ENTITLEMENT 2020 – 11 WEEKS IN TOTAL
April – 3 weeks May- 3 weeks June - 3 weeks July – 2 weeks
Our photographer will be on site on Monday 30th September and Tuesday 1st October from 10.00 am for your child’s portrait sitting. Please advise us in advance if you require a family/sibling sitting. Parents are welcome to bring along their child/ren if they do not attend these sessions. These children must be accompanied by you at all times. Parents are welcome to bring in the children’s clothing in which they prefer their child/ren photographs to be taken in; staff will be able to dress them on your behalf.
Full Day 8.00am – 6.00pm
Morning 8.00am – 1.00pm
Afternoon 1.00pm – 6.00pm.
Please avoid arriving before your appointed session time. Also, if you are running late please make sure you inform the office so that necessary arrangements can be made.
Can parents please ensure they inform the office if anyone different is picking up your child. A form is in the office to be filled out leaving all descriptions and contact details of the designated person collecting on the day.
Early Morning Risers
We have noticed that an increasing number of parents are arriving very early in the morning.
Please note that staff are required to use the time before 8:00am to prep the day’s activities, therefore, they are not permitted to take on the responsibility of your child any earlier than 8:00am, the time nursery is officially open.
Health & Safety
Please can you provide your child with nappies, wipes, creams, sun-cream, Calpol or Nurofen when required. We do not have any spares and we are finding this difficult to change your child accordingly without any of their own products. This is for your child’s personal needs to be met. Thank you for your cooperation.
Christmas Closures 2019
We would like to inform all parents and carers in advance of our Christmas holiday closure.
We will be open on Christmas Eve (Tuesday 24th December) up until 2.00pm.
We shall then be closed from 25th December and remain closed until we re-open on Monday 6th January 2020 at 8.00am.
Happy Birthday from all of the staff here at Rothley Park Kindergarten!
- Charlie who will be 4 on 2 September
- Jay who will be 2 on 4th September
- Lucas who will be 2 on 5th September
- Erin who will be 4 on 5 September
- Sofia who will be 2 on 8 September
- Edith who will be 4 on 9 September
- Niamh who will be 3 on 9 September
- Jessie who will be 3 on 10th September
- Hari who will be 4 on 10 September
- Tabitha who will be 4 on 13 September
- Camilla who will 2 on 13 September
- Rafferty who will be 1 on 14 September
- Timothy who will be 1 on 19 September
- Daisy who will be 3 on 21st September
- Chester who will be 3 on 21st September
- Ella who will be 2 on 21st September
- Enrico who will be 4 on 21st September
- Faith who will be 3 on 23rd September
- Lyra who will be 1 on 23 September
- Anaya who will be 2 on 25 September
- Millicent who will be 4 on 26th September
- Vaani who will be 2 on 27 September
- Daniel who will be 3 on 30th September