We would like to welcome all our new children and parents to Rothley Park Kindergarten
MOST IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE NURSERY IF ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY IS DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19.
We thank you all for your continuing support in these in these coming few and challenging, months, adhering to all changes to keep everyone safe. To date, we have had no health-related issues since your return from lockdown on the 1st June. For the foreseeable future all parents are required to continue to follow our strict procedures to protect everyone. We need to continue to work in partnership with you all to avoid any infection, therefore, it is important that you do not come to the nursery if anyone in your family is displaying symptoms of COVID-19. It is your responsibility to notify the nursery immediately.
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS DURING COVID-19
All parents are advised to inform the nursery of any of their holiday destinations abroad. On return to UK, you will be required to self-isolate for 14 days, this is requirement set by Rothley Park Kindergarten to protect all. Normal nursery charge will continue to apply during this time.
FEEE Autumn 2020 to Summer 2021
FEEE is available to all children the term following their third birthday, for a minimum of 38 week’s per year. This is claimed by the setting and throughout term time only. Each term can vary between 11 and 15 weeks. The funding hours will be shown on your invoice each month. Please do not hesitate to see us in the office if you have any queries regarding your child’s funding. Funding is offered only over term-time, no funding is available in August.
Funding weeks are as follows:
AUTUMN PERIOD ENTITLEMENT 2020 -15 WEEKS IN TOTAL
September - 4 weeks; October – 4 weeks; November – 4 weeks; December – 3 weeks
SPRING PERIOD ENTITLEMENT 2021 – 11 WEEKS IN TOTAL
January – 4 weeks; February – 4 weeks; March – 3 weeks
SUMMER TERM ENTITLEMENT 2021 – 12 WEEKS IN TOTAL
April – 3 weeks; May- 3 weeks; June - 3 weeks; July – 3 weeks
Full Day 8.00am – 6.00pm
Morning 8.00am – 1.00pm
Afternoon 1.00pm – 6.00pm.
Please avoid arriving before your appointed session time. Also, if you are running late please make sure you inform the office so that necessary arrangements can be made.
Can parents please ensure they inform the office if anyone different is picking up your child. A form is in the office to be filled out leaving all descriptions and contact details of the designated person collecting on the day.
Health & Safety
Please can you provide your child with nappies, wipes, creams, sun-cream, Calpol or Nurofen when required. We do not have any spares and we are finding this difficult to change your child accordingly without any of their own products. This is for your child’s personal needs to be met. Thank you for your cooperation.
Happy Birthday from all of the staff here at Rothley Park Kindergarten!
- Jay who will be 3 on 4th September
- Tobias who will be 1 on 2nd September
- Thea who will be 3 20th September
- Arthur who will be 1 on 4th September
- Sophie who will be 1 on the 10th September
- Reeva who will be 1 on 13th September
- Camilla who will 3 on 13th September
- Rafferty who will be 2 on 14th September
- Timothy who will be 2 on 19 September
- Daisy who will be 4 on 21st September
- Chester who will be 4 on 21st September
- Ella who will be 3 on 21st September
- Juniar who will be 3 on 14th September
- Faith who will be 4 on 23rd September
- Lyra who will be 2 on 23 September
- Molly who will be 1 on 17th September
- Alice who will be 4 on 29th September
- Vaani who will be 3 on 27 September
- Clark will be 1 on 28th September
- Daniel who will be 4 on 30th September
- Leo who will be 1 on the 27th September
- Ronnie who will be 1 on the 18th September
- Grace who will be 1 on the 12th September
- Aaryan who will be 1 on 4th September
- Oliver who will be 3 on 15th September