We would like to welcome all of our new children and parents to Rothley Park Kindergarten.
Dates for your Diary
The nursery will be closed for Easter on Friday 18 April and Monday 21 April.
We will re-open as usual on Tuesday 22 April. We hope you all have a great break.
Free Early Education Entitlement
FEEE is available to all children the term following their third birthday, for a minimum of 38 week’s per year. This is claimed by the setting throughout term time only. Each term can vary between 11 and 15 weeks. The deduction will be shown on your invoice each month. Please do not hesitate to see us in the office if you have any queries regarding your child’s funding.
Can we please ask that parents be more vigilant when parking in the nursery grounds as children, parents and staff are arriving and vacating the buildings at all times.
Can you please ensure that you park your cars safely within the three parking areas. If there are no spaces directly in front of the nursery or bungalow then please use the main car park. Rothley Park Kindergarten cannot take any responsibility for accidents that may occur whilst outside the main buildings. Our main priority is the safety of your children and we thank you for your co-operation.
Change of Contact Details
If your contact details change could you please notify the office, so that we can change the details on the computer. This is for the safety of your child in case of an emergency.
• Natalia who will be 3 on the 4 April
• Oscar who will be 2 on the 7 April
• Maya who will be 4 on the 8 April
• Henry who will be 3 on the 12 April
• Arthur who will be 1 on the 12 April
• Taryn who will be 3 on the 20 April
• Emily who will be 4 on the 24 April
• Bradley who will be 2 on the 25 April
• Noah who will be 4 on the 26 April
• Zachery who will be 4 on the 26 April
• William who will be 1 on the 26 April
• Alicia who will be 3 on the 30 April
Happy Birthday from all of the staff!